The term ‘mozhi.org’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Symbusis Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 19 Forbes House, 370 Romford Road, London E7 8BF, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Name of members in the Mozhi Rewards Club will be displayed in the website.
- As a user you can register with the website and submit profile information about you which will go public. Do not submit any information that you do not want to be available to the public.
- As users, you are responsible for what you write and upload into the site. Every content item in mozhi.org is linked to the author who is responsible for the content. mozhi.org will not take any responsibility for any content that is prepared by users of mozhi.org. Use your own content. Do not use content from any other source. This include text, images, audio and video.
- Upload and use images which you have complete right to use. This includes photos & graphics.
- While using links to audio & video files, you should have complete right to use.
- When using copyrighted items, you must get adequate permission from the concerned authority to do so.
- While quoting from a source other than mozhi.org, you must give credit and proper acknowledgement to the concerned authority.
- We reserve full right on any content submitted by users and published at mozhi.org to use in other digital, print, visual, broadcasting media and social media for further promotion and wider public use.
- We reserve full right on any content submitted by users and published at mozhi.org to convert into audio or video format for further promotion and wider public use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.